This City Never Sleeps
Monday, May 16, 2005 @ A Tale of Lust
Was in JB yesterday am for usual shopping again, and found out that Yensie was having her appointment on Sat at JB. Haha...

Dad wants me to go t0 the usual barber, and this time round, i am not going to let some barbers who knows nothing about haircutting fashion to ruin my hair. So i say NO several times, before he let me off to City Sq alone. Knows that he's the sort who would rush things over, i grab the time well to buy what i want to buy. Bought newspaper, Mexican coffee buns from Rotiboy and 2 pirated DVD's: Kill Bill Vol 1 and Colour Blossoms.

Initially, it should be Irreversible and Colour Blossoms. But, i run round the whole shopping centre and they told me that Irreversible was out of stock. Wow, that was pretty amazing. Malaysians are interested in the French rape drama. The reason why i bought Kill Bill was : the DVD that my cousin gave it to me was functioning badly aka not working. Can't get to watch the part where The Bride tells the audience the story of O-Ren Ishi in Jap anime. This time round, the dvd that i bought managed to run smoothly, and surprisingly, it comes with French subtitles.

And as for Colour Blossoms, the erotic fantasy tale seems to be lingering round my head. It's hard for me to forget the music, the cast, and the SM. It is really amazing how the director Yon Fan blend the traditional Malay song Bengawan Solo with sex (and if u watch it b4, u get what i mean. Teresa Cheung bared her breast to Carl Ng at the door.)

Oh... lust is on my mind now.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...