This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, November 27, 2004 @ Todo Sobre Mi Madre 2
Finished watching All About My Mother yesterday, and it was really impressive. Pedro Almodovar brings us the journey of a nurse who lost her son to a fatal accident to the big screen, with expected and unexpected results. Posted my comment on www.imdb.com and go look for yaself.

Was wondering what to do yesterday, so just went to school's free access lab to print the cover for All About My Mother. Surprisingly and unsurprisingly, lab remains open during term break. And somehow i just really wish that 6th Dec will be here asap, cos i am dying of anxiety to go for lessons, but timetable is not out yet, so wait lor, or else what to do?

That just brought me to a dream i made few nites ago. It seems that i am making this dream everytime before schol reopens: i dream of my timetable, and French is included. That appears in my previous 2 dreams, but in the end, i do not get French.

Just wonder if that's an omen of i am not getting my French again?

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...