This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, November 06, 2004 @ The truth about the pictures
What should i say? Once and again, this is just like making a Woody Allen style movie, always full of question marks and so much thingy about life...

Anyway, this is much more complicated than my previous blog. But i know one thing: I can published pics anytime i want, with any pics that i want to post. One problem: how to post my pics? It is ridiculous that i post my pics everyday onto different blogs, rite? Cos i am not a celebrity who deseves such a priviledge of keep on posting his/her pics until everyone gets so sick of it.

After installing Hello! by Picara, i just realised that i neeeeeeeeddddddd more time to get the hands on, if not, no pics. Ya can only see the pics on friendster.

Very soon i am going to close my old blog, and how do i start with a new...

get kinda mixed up rite now, so pls pardon me with all the whatsoever and stuff, cos i need time to settled down to start a new blog.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...