This City Never Sleeps
Sunday, February 27, 2005 @ Soul food
Just completed the CJP speech, and i am pretty brain dead now, but hey, my job is not over yet. I have to do my reading for tomorrow's Comm Skills 2 paper. And now, i have to do research for my French project, which is due on wed. Really, i am pretty brain dead rite now.

Made myself a cup of cocoa with chilled milk, and it taste really great. Somehow, my brain was kinda nourished with my favourite drink. Mabey some chocolate cookies would be better? Haha. Anyway, when i was in Giant Hypermart today, i bought a can of chocolates named Yorkies Chunks, produced by Nestle, the French company behind several milk and dairy, confectionary and breakfast products.

Guess what my mum thought it was when she saw the can? She thought it was a beer! Cos it just looks like Foster's beer. What you see from the can was: It's Not for Girls! Well, take a look at the O - A picture of girls being forbidden to eat the guys only snacks. Why? I dunno. But one you sink your mouth into the 2 bite then finish chocolate bar, you will probably understand why it is for guys only. Hey dude, fatten your gals with this if you want to see them screaming over the weight gain.

Somehow, chocolate and vanilla can calm me down. Though both are my favourite, i prefer vanilla. So if you happen to see me drinking Americano at Coffee Bean, do try a sip of my Americano - mixed with about 1/4 amount of vanilla powder. Spending a quiet afternoon with vanilla coffee and listening to soothening music according to my mood can helps me to calm down. That's where i will reflect my thoughts and at the same time, think of love and future.

At home? warm or cold chocolate with bread spread with a very thick serving of chocolate spread. Too bad, no vanilla sugar or vanilla pod to go with. Mabey having a vanilla pod can calm me down?

Do you have any soul food that calms you down?

Now playing: Seal - Latest Craze. Doesn't goes very well with chilled chocolate.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...