This City Never Sleeps
Thursday, February 17, 2005 @ After the rain has fallen...
And after several days of dry spell, it rains this noon. So in the end, this is the results i get from heaven when i supposed to go jogging: Heavy cloud, no rain. And no rain when it passes my schedule timing for jogging.

But it rain cats and dogs when i am going to school for French this afternoon. This time round, it is: A storm after the sunny skies. I am drenched.

Take a look at the scenry of my neighbourhood after the short drizzle before the heavy pour. Look at the damage done to the grass by the dry spell. Grasses and trees turns yellowish. Ah yes, the lovely atmosphere of grass and breezes of light wind just flew pass.

And that lasts barely a minute. It pours after that.

So what if i am drenched? I like it. I love the felling of getting drenched, especially when i am in my tees+jeans+dog tag+ converse old skool canvas. But don't get my gadgets damaged by rain water will do, or else, it would be back to $$$ issue again. (Once i had gotten my salary from my future vacation job, get myself a MP3 to replace my Sony Discman. So my Sony Ericsson T610 and my MP3 (Apple i Pod or Creative Zen? Or those normal MP3 which is within my budget ?) will be the only handy gadgets i am owing. No waist pouch needed.

Oh yeah, going for this Sat's upcoming adult Drama play: Dangerous Liaisons. Somehow i don't like to see Andrea De Cruz in the show, but i still go for it. Why? Just like to see how RA this play is. Can Tan Kheng Hua be as evil as Glenn Close? Can Mark Richmond seduce his 2 victims with his charm, just like John Malkovich? Can Andrea be as sexually attractive as Michelle Pffifer and Uma Thurman? Lastly, can Beatrice Chia brings in the sexually seductive spirit of the 16th century novel, just like Stephen Frears?

Everything will be revealed this sat afternoon.

Oh yes, i lost another 1/2kg before jogging for no apparent reason.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...