This City Never Sleeps
Monday, May 30, 2005 @ Busy me
From today onwards, i am officially glad to announced that i will be busy like there's no tomorrow till the end of the semester. Hahaha...crazy me.

Events management and Media Relations will be taking place on Mon and Tue, while HR will be held on Tue and Fri. And while i am buzy for my projects, there's no Futurama to entertain me. Boohoo.....

Still not recovered from my flu, and it seems that cough has worsen. Had been coughing all day long today, and because of that, no cold food or drinks for me. But never mind, i gotten a new haircut today at a salon, instead of a barbershop. Well, i visited this salon named Vernica at Bedok Central, and i requested to have my hair done by a professional. Surprisingly, i am tended by a 30+ auntie who cut my hair. I am given 2 rates: $10 or $14. I choose the $10, cos i know the $14 would include a wash. I go for the $10 cut and after the cut, my hair was styled by the hairdresser. But when i take a closer look of my new hairstyle, i just feel that i looks like Ah Wang, the gong kia played by Roger Kwok in the recent end of Square Pegs on Ch8. Yeah, looks a little gong now, but i am going to style my hair tomorrow when going to sch. At least i want a Tom Cruise look or looks like Ethan Hawke, but just wonder if the hairstylist can do a good job.

And before that, i saw some cute male hairstylist at Vernica's rival, Cut and Curl, a hairstyling school who cuts for celebrity. Oh, really wished to have my hair cut by them. But never expect me to have my hair cut by David Gan, cos he charges a freaking $200+ for a normal haircut, and reservation need to be done in advance!

Whatever, i am going to sleep now, and i am going to do my projects tomorrow.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...