This City Never Sleeps
Friday, August 19, 2005 @ Sinful Confessions
Dear Bloggie,

I committed a sin. I had a serving of Swensen's sundae at Swensen's Suntec City yesterday.

This is what happens: i was at Golden Mile complex to do my homework on Genting package tour. From there, i walked all the way to Suntec City for ice cream, since i had a craving for Cookies n Creme.

What tempted me for this sundae is their August promotion: all sundaes are selling at $4 instead of the usual price. So, i just walked into Swensen's and look at their tempting menu.

I had Cookies Summit, which consist of a scoop of Cookies n Creme as the base, then few seeds of Maltese chocolate balls and fudge to top up the cookies n creme. A scoop of coffee ice cream is added on top, with more Maltese and fudge to top up the coffee ice cream. Lastly, a large scoop of Cookies n creme is added on top. To sweeten the luxury, whipped cream is topped with chocolate rice, chocolate coated wafer and chocolate coated cherry. Everything was added in a tall glass, and it sells at $4, instead of the usual $7.50.

I indulge the summit while i was doing my calculations for the package to Genting highland. I scooped the cookies n creme, and it was yummy. I licked the cherry, and eat the cherry, just like the way Uma Thurman had her cherry in Pulp Fiction. Oh, as i go on and on indulging the ice cream, i reached the climax, feeling i am at the top of the world. Cookies Summit live to it's name: making one feel at the top of the world.

I left Swensen's feeling high. Oh, that feeling was so great.

(Now playing: theme song of Julie, the Bollywood eros. Imagine Neha Duphia doing a sexy pose with this song. )

And i went to Bras Basah complex later, to look for older issues of Mens Health. I bought 2 copies in the end: one shop selling at $1.80 (while it should have been sold at $1.40, from their usual price of $2 + 30% off.) and i bought that. That was the Aug 2003 issue and i just found ou that they had the coverage on the launch of Mens Health on Jun 2003, with Allan Wu as the 1st coverguy. Oh yeah, loads of hot babes were at the launch as well.

Another shop are selling it at $1. It was the Sept 2004 edition, featuring Alvin Ee as the cover guy. My, i am sweating throughout the whole trip to Bras Basah, and i am dripping my sweat on Mens Health when referring to it. So, i have to buy, cos i do not want to be accused of damaging their magazines. The sweat not only stained the magazines, but also on my Billabong tees as well. I bought both copies and i am keeping them at home, for my own reference on health tips.

Mabey this trip helps to burn off part of the summit? =\

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...