This City Never Sleeps
Monday, August 08, 2005 @ Spot...omg
For the past few days, i feel as light as feather.

On friday nite, i had a noseblock, and i just feel that flu is invading me soon. True enough, i fall sick on saturday afternoon after the trip to the gym. Severe headache came to me, just like a drill that drills past my head.

And so that goes my saturday. When everyone is enjoying their lovely saturday, i am lying on the bed, fighting with my headache. After the headache is gone, i do my part for MA and watched Angles in America.

Yesterday, thought that i had recovered, i went to the CC as usual and nothing much happens, except that the class had a feast of hunks, babes, cute guys n cute gals for the Glam O U audition.

Today, i almost had a freak of my life. I found some red spot on the neck when i return back home.

To avoid anything from going wrong, i went to a doctor, and he told me the spot was not contageous. It appears due to the changes of weather, and i am wearing sweaty clothes for long time.

Well, in any case, i would never be selfish enough to spread the spots in my class. Sorry dudes, i cannot go for classes till i recovered.

And here comes the so called S'pore Most Handsome Man ad: Steven Lim. He made a real lame ad on AIDS prevention, and discourages ppl from having casual sex, in a very lame lame way. How: Pls have a look:

www.stevenlim.net/AIDScommercial.wmv

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...