This City Never Sleeps
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 @ Mon Manage A Moi
That was the song that was played towards the end of Irrevversible, where Marcus played for Alex after sex. It means My Manage A Me. ? What do they mean by that?

And now, it becomes My Horse-Gear A Me. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Adopted Pulpy after seeing Cindy adopting Dee Dee, a cute little duck online. Everyday, i fed Dee Dee with bread, while i feed Pulpy with bones. Pulpy pulpy...

The HR presentation goes very smoothly today, with me and the 4 beauties working together on performance appraisal. However, due to the lack of stage exposure for a long long long period, i just feel that it is so funny when i have to quarrel with Su, that i need to control my laughing when quarrel with Su.

Stephanie says: 'Taiwei, i could see that you are trying to control your laughter when you are quarreling with Su.'

That's a kind of odd feeling between me and the girls. Sometimes i just could not express my thoughts to them, and and and....well, i dunno.

When it comes to Elias's group, it is not the usual T01 who is having the 'training', more rather it's a 'training' consist of celebrities.

Elias as Jet Li (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Me as Quentin Tarantino.
Yao Ming as Darth Vader.
Su as Lucy Liu aka O-Ren Ishii.
Shikin as Sandra Bullock.


I am so freaking tired now...and when Yao Ming and I had lunch with Jeremy (finally), he told me that he could not find more sponsors, and was pretty surprised with my class for securing 10 sponsors. He finally told me that he was feeling tired too...

Like what Cindy says, being in Diploma in Marketing has shorten my lifespan considerably. I would say, having studying in Event Management has increased my number of white hair considerably.

Mon Manege A Moi in English:

You make me turn the head
My horse-gear to me, it is you
I am always with the festival
When you hold me in your arms

I would make the turn of the world
That would not turn more than
that the ground is not enough round to daze me as much as you...

Ah! What one is well both
When one is us together two
Which life one has both
When one likes like us two
One could change planet
As long as I have my heart close
I hear flons-flons them festival

And the ground does not have nothing to do there
Ah yes! Let us speak about the ground
For which it is caught the ground?
My word, y' has that it on ground!!

Y' has that it to do so many mysteries!
But for us y' does not have problems
Because it is for the life that one likes
And if y' did not have life, even,
Us one would like nevertheless

Because... You make me turn the head
My horse-gear to me,
it is you I am always with the festival
When you hold me in your arms
I would make the turn of the world
That would not turn more than that the ground is not round enough...

My horse-gear with me, it is you!

Mon Manege A Moi by Etienne Daho, originally an old song from Edith Piaf.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...