This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, October 08, 2005 @ Lost Souls
First of all, to Rabil: Happy 34th Bdae!

Next, this is for the bendy child aka Tash aka nunny: the bendy child told me that his soul is gone for good. He told me, for no apparent reason, the soul left his body.

If the soul has left his body, then he should be dead by now. And he can tell me that he is having his holiday at London next week.

Nunny, please go and locate your soul back before you visit the lovely London Towers. If not, you can be lost in there forever.

Now, one Sat is down, and another Sun follows. What to do for this weekend? I mean, i've been in the same old routine for ????? months liao. Town on sat, window shop, eat, sleep, gym (well sat is the only time i can gym. i want to maintain my vitality and youth.) Hardly any movies on weekends cos everyone is slaving themselves to their coy for the SIP, and they do not share my taste of movies (i want Everlasting Regret while most wants Goal! or Intot the Blue, i prefer Lan Yu while they would rather go for April Snow.) I was wondering, when is my next time to visit the theatre?

I sold myself to home videos long long time ago.

Now? I want to get my $$$ asap, so that i can have a nice weekend for me to shop for my favourite stuff. Sianz...

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...