This City Never Sleeps
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ Musical Chair
It has been ages since I get into a meme, or more rather, a series of questions that will be asked to know more about your personal preferences and etc.

Happened to saw one on my friend's blog, and I decided to give it a try. I need to salvage myself from the report writing assignment that drains my creative juice out from the brain.

Here's how to play the musical chair:

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

I own no iPod. My Creative Zen Neeon can do the same job.

Q: What does next year have in store for you? Careless Whisper by George Michael. Guess that I will never dance next year.

Q: What does your love life look like next year? For All Time by MJ. Someone will be by my side when I am lonely, and two hearts will beat together. How sweet and romantic. :)

Q: What do you say when life deals you a bad hand? Synchronicity 1 by Police. It is a fast flowing mess which can be thrilling sometimes.

Q: Song that reminds you of good times? Take On Me (Live) by A-ha. My all time favourite! And the song reminds me of visiting a old cinema operating in the 80's. How nostalgic!

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning? Turn! Turn! Turn! by The Byrns. Reminds me of waking up in the old houses located at Hell's Kitchen. More rather, looking into the lives of a Irish family finding a new life In America.

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding? Slowly by Max Sedgley. The kind of song I will dance, in somebody elses wedding. I don't believed in getting married.

Q: Favourite place? Downtown Lights by Annie Lennox. Enjoy a pale blue sky on the evening near the sea in the city. Guess Marina Area failed to give me the feel compared to standing beside the Statue of Liberty in the Big Apple.

Q: What song describes your best friend? Left to My Own Devices by Pet Shop Boys. Doesn't really describe my friends, cos they are no party animal. :X

Q: What song describes your ex? I remember by Damien Rice. Melancholic tune that does not fit into his personality.

Q: What song describes yourself? Amazing by George Michael. I feel that I am amazing lately for being a freak sometimes.

Q: Where will you be in 10 years? Marble Halls by Enya. Halls made of chocolate and butter cream cake or few seeds of marbles played as a child?

Q: Your love life right now? If You Ever Go to Houston by Bob Dylan. Single and available on a road trip.

Q: How will you die? What Have I Done to Deserve This? Pet Shop Boys and Pedro Almodovar will have to do justice for me!

Guess the songs does not write a person's life. If it does, scientific theories and values of life from Confucious will no longer apply in the world. :)

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...