This City Never Sleeps
Friday, April 24, 2009 @ Macau/Hong Kong
On Wed nite, bro inform mum that the trip to Thailand has been cancelled, but since no refunds will be given, he will take the offer provided by Tiger Airways: he will be going to Macau for holidays alone.

Mum says: bring your di along. (meaning: bring your younger brother along.)

10 minutes later, an air ticket to Macau was booked, for me.

I was so....loss at speech of words.

I've never taken a plane for the past 24 years in my life. (Initially, the first flight should be few weeks ago, a reservist trip to Taiwan for 3 weeks. MINDEF cancelled my trip at a very last minute, leaving me in a current state.) And so my wish has more or less, fufilled.

(My wish: my first flight will send me to HK.)

ok. Hong Kong, here I come!

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...