This City Never Sleeps
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ I Know I Should...
be studying now, but instead of doing my final revision for my exam, I am crapping over here.

Big did not show up for the last ER revision lecture, as usual. Thus Small and I ended up facing each other in the lecture theatre. Instead of going straight home for revision, we headed to Clementi central for fried carrot cake recommended by Big instead. Taste so so, thus my conclusion: I will only go there when I am in Clementi central.

Catch a screening of a French comedy at The Cathay. Entitled Dans La Vie, it is one of the few comedies to be screen under S'pore French Film Festival. A comedy that discuss the bonds between an Arab housewife and a wheelchair bounded Jewish housewife. Worth watching for a matinee, but paying $11 for a 73minutes movie makes me feel a pinch in my wallet. Well, it's a screening for a film fest, not so bad about it. =x

Tried my luck at the arcade in L4, where I pay $1X6 coins to catch a pair of teddies with the machine. Sounds childish, but it is the thrill that got me excited. Now, the pair of teddies (a boy and a girl) are happily lying on my bed. :)

Never feel so happy like a child before. With the two teddies. =)

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...