This City Never Sleeps
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 @ Sick....again
I am still not totally recovered from my illness. Sigh... can't go out to gym, no swimming, and now, no movies outside.

Somehow my sixth sense is telling me that Empress will be operating for the last day today, so if i am perfectly fine, i should be going for a move there. Anyway, i should be going for the 2.30pm show for Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason rite now. I SHOULD BE IN THE BUS RITE NOW. But the weather is real fucking wet wet wet. I do not want to miss the upcomin' BTPS gathering on this Sat, so between health and BJ, i guess ya jolly well know what i have to choose.

The reason my sixth sense tells me that Empress will be operating for the last day is b'cos Empress do not have any sneak preview for the upcoming new shows from tomorrow: Alexander, After the Sunset, X'mas with the Kranks. Plus my previous early 'signs' showned at Empress, you get the answer.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...