This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, January 08, 2005 @ Against the Wind
All of a sudden, i just feel so tired. I am exhausted. Yes, E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D. Thanks to tonnes of projects in the times of crisis, i am lost, extremely lost. I don't even know how to start my HR report, even though i know what to do for my CJP notes. But thinking of the 2 bitches in my CJP group, it really puts me down, and want to go back to HR. But i just don't know what to do for HR.

Here i am listening to the credit music of All About My Mother aka Todo Sobre Mi Madre, the movie by Almodovar. In fact, it's the song featured in the movie Tajabone that puts me in the current mood rite now. Feels like going out to do my research, but need to finish the basics first. Also, can't go to the gym and pool this am, cos it's raining. Why must it rain always?

Dad asked me when's my CNY holiday, cos we (the whole family) might be returning back to M'sia for CNY. Well, i want to go back, but the project deadline is just after the CNY, and thinking on how the 2 bitches could screw up my work, i am simply not prepared to go for a holiday during CNY.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...