This City Never Sleeps
Thursday, March 31, 2005 @ Just can't turn back those years
Ok, so today is the last day of March, which also means today is the last day of my concession pass. From tomorrow onwards, i have to use cash for my bus ride.

Been spending the past hours on gym, workouts, maximise my value of the concession pass by going around the whole S'pore. Just yesterday, went to Harbour Front Mall for the first time, after WTC has gone a major renovation. Nothing really much exciting to see, except for the sea over there?

Went to Chinatown later and wanted to buy Kylie: The best of 87-97, but as they are running out of stock, i bought Phil Collins: Love Songs - A Compliation old and new... and i realised that i should have bought Annie Lennox's Bare instead. Phil's song's always gives his listeners a sense of melancholy, and somehow after listening to his songs, i just couldn't lighten up my mood. It makes me feel very low instead.

2 more days to birthday and somehow my birthday dinner doesn't seems to go smoothly. Jer and his gf couldnt make it due to some family events, Shyam is having a chicken pox rite now, need to go down to the bakery to change the cake cos the baker called and informed me that the cake that i ordered has been phased out....what a way to celebrate my 20th bdae...

can things get more better or more worst?

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...