This City Never Sleeps
Sunday, June 19, 2005 @ Damien Saez - Sexe
After i bought Annie Lennox's Diva, head down straight to PS to get my weekly serving of yoghurts. This time, i bought Browne's Strawberry sundae instead of the usual vanilla flavour. (when i was chatting with Tash thru MSN, i told him i was having Ski's low fat vanilla yoghurt. He said: Wah, Ski...must be expensive, isn't it? Yum yum...)

It seems that buying yoghurts from Carrefour PS has become a weekly ritual of passage for me. In fact, it all began with the first time when i had my vanilla yoghurt.

It seems that only Carrefour PS carries Browne's vanilla yoghurt, and no where else. (And they are the only outlet that sells for $1.35. Everytime i go to other supermarts, there's no vanilla flavour, and they are selling at $1.50 onwards.) And when i spend most of my weekend in town, i tend to head down to PS to get some groceries from Carrefour. Yeah, groceries. I buy bread, i buy cookies, i buy chocolates, i buy yoghurts, i buy candies or spreads or drinks.

And after having Browne's vanilla yoghurt for several months, i decided to give Ski a shot. Ski taste smooth, but vanilla taste is very light. Browne's, on the other hand, has a sweet vanilla scent, but leaves a funny after taste in your mouth after finishing. How about Strawberry sundae? I enjoy it later.

While surfing net last nite, Brian De Palma's 1984 classic sex thriller Body Double crossed my mind. It had a run at Yangtze rite now, rated RA. Body double now brought me to De Palma's another erotic sex thriller, Femme Fatale.

One of the scene of Femme Fatale features Rebecca Romijin Stamos doing a striptease dance on the jukebox. The catchy tune lingers around my head for years, and now i have the answer to the song. (Please refer to the above title for the song.)

But here comes the problem: i couldn't find the sample track of Sexe, let alone the MP3, and the catchy tune has been lingering around my head...omg. help me.

Suddenly just wonder if Bedok Central is the new hangout for TP lecturers. First of all, happened to bump Mr Dennis Chiang, my MA tutor. He told me he was a resident of Bedok, and he is not too sure how to check the user records in the library, so i teach him how to do so.

Next, when walking towards Watsons, i bumped into Mrs Mary Thomas, the subject head of Corp Comm. She was kinda surprised when she saw me, and asked if i'm a resident of Bedok. She was doing her grocery shopping at NTUC, yey she's not a resident of Bedok.

???????????????????? So weird.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...