This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, December 31, 2005 @ On the last day of 2005...
Dear God,

I would like to make a New Yr resolution.

1. Peace. No more wars of whatsoever shit. I'm tired of all those wars around me. To those bitches n assholes who wants to create a WW3 around me, Fuck Off! I am tired of it!!!

Oh god...forgive me, for i curse and swear just now. Please let me make this resolution again:

1. Peace. Everyone learns to love one another. No war, ho hatred among one another, just simple love and peace. =)

2. Love. As i said just now, everyone learnt to love one another. So may love be in the air.

3. Relationship. May god please drop me a beauty like Julie Delpy or some nice French babes for me. And please drop a nice guy/gal for my friends around me who are still single. I am desperately in need of someone beside me rite now.

4. More money please...

5. Power and protection. I am going into the army for sure. Please give me the power to protect myself from all kinds of harm.

6. Strength. I need strength to keep things going on.

2005 is a good and bad year that i've been thru. Don't think i need to say more.

In a few hours time, i am going to welcome 2006, the year that will change my life drastically.

Goodbye!

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...