This City Never Sleeps
Sunday, November 27, 2005 @ Music !
The first line in Chapter 1 of Bridget Jones Diary 2: Edges of Reason
'Hurrah! Hurrah! It's a holi holiday!'

Wait...did i say, holiday? Oh yeah, there's hurrah for me, but there's no holiday for me. Sob sob.

I cheered at myself for buying my first MP3 player at SITEX 2005 yesterday. Head down to SITEX with my bro and a crowd of youngster to look for cool gadgets and toys for big boys like me. Bought myself a Creative Zen Neeon with my salary. Yeah, this time round, i am kissing 2/3 of my salary goodbye for Neeon.

I gotten myself a 5GB Neeon, which is small (looks hip, even though iPod Nano rules the trend) and thick. Nevertheless, it's worth my $330 cos i do not believed in buying a wafer thin MP3 where the battery will die in 2 years time, and it has a capacity of maximum 4GB for similar price.

The 3 interns with PRDS were enjoying their DnD on last Friday nite, except that we are in different places and different programmes lining up for us. While Jeremy and Jan were dancing and drinking away with the 4 department in Furama hotel, i was saying cheers to Ranjan at Hard Rock Cafe, accompanied with the music of Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode and Coldplay (no Sting and A-Ha to go by. If not, it would be better, though PSB is one of my favourite)

It was a nice experience to dine in HRC, especially when i am sitting beside the autographs of The Rolling Stones. Food, on the other hand, i would say, it's similar to TGI Friday's and Billy Bombers. The difference lies on the ambience of the place where you dine.

A hot looking lady sitting behind me was chatting away with her bf, and the perfumed diffused from her body reminds me of my lovely trip to KL with Tash, and the dinner with him in TGI Friday's.

Just wonder when's the next time i will be visiting TGI Friday's.

Now Playing: Cozy Prison - A-Ha

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...