This City Never Sleeps
Sunday, December 04, 2005 @ Sayonara PRDS

My last day of attachment with PRDS comes to an end on 2nd Dec. That was the day where i do not really wish to pass through.

No matter how much i want to stay in PRDS, my times has come. I have to go back to TP again to complete my 12 weeks long engagement before graduation.

At least i told myself: i do not leave PRDS in vain. I learnt a lot from this company. The lovely people, the masculine working environment and nature...blah blah blah

Anyway, my time has come. To ladies and gentlemen of PRDS, thank you.

Just in case you do not know who is she, she is Candice, my colleague from main office.

Au revoir, PRDS.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...