This City Never Sleeps
Friday, June 06, 2008 @ The Cycle
Two years ago...

060606: Watched The Omen, the horror drama which tells us that 060606 means 666, the number that represents Satan.
070606: Graduation day. My big day. The day i gotten my diploma certificate.
080606: Had a buffet dinner at Marriott Hotel with my mum.
090606: I'm enlisted to Tekong. Had pau in the morning for breakfast, as i wasn't in much mood to have something full after having a buffet dinner.

Two years later...

030608: Watched Sex and the City Movie + HBO: First Look on SATC Movie at GV Grand, and i happily sat beside 2 cute gay guys and mabey somewhere around the theatre, Patricia Mok is sitting in the auditorium.
040608: Work and clearance. Saying goodbye to those who i know i'm unable to see on Fri.
050608: Buffet lunch at Sakura with PY and the rest of the gang, together with the following WOSE.
060608:I'm leaving the army today. Yes. I've fufilled my duty for the country now. Now it's time for me to do something for myself now. I'm now back as a civilian. :)

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...