This City Never Sleeps
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 明日話今天

Few months ago, while I was still an RP in Bedok Camp, the group of RP's and the MPs had a best companion in the guardroom that removes our boredom: radio.
It was actually an old radio which we spend our time listening to Yes 93.3 and Perfect 10 98.7.
And when I was in guardroom alone, I will tune in to my all time favourite: Lush 99.5.
Once, 93.3FM had a radio drama which was broadcast for weeks. I could still remember the DJ who produced the program chose a song from Jenny Tseng, aka 甄妮 as the theme song.
Apparently, the song makes eveybody going gaga when it was played at least 3 times per day, double the amount if we were doing guard duty.
Today, I am fighting with tonnes of work in my office, while WC is completing his service soon. Jasmond ORD in Feb, followed by Shawn in Jun and Choo Qi in Nov, all in 2009.
Who will be there tomorrow?
無論有幾多變遷 何必諸多掛牽
過了今天 再有一天 仲有幾個十年
願望係做過預算 夢幻係自我去編
無謂去搵個道理 把你欺騙
命裡係註定從前 夢境係一片胡言
唯有我永遠面對目前 明日話今天
昨天亦提到 想到舊年 更多挑戰
迎面有幾多變遷 誰知道邊一個先
這裡高山 那裡滄海 在那天變良田
實在係話變就變 預伏在樂趣前面
前面有千變萬化 不會睇見
Let's talk about today tomorrow.
P.S: I am writing this blog as a Malaysian for the last time. I am becoming a Singaporean on this Friday.
Guys, wish me luck.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...