This City Never Sleeps
Friday, October 28, 2005 @ That lil' pill
Payday payday and payday! My cool paycheck is here, and now i can have some spare moolah to shop for what i want.

And the first thing that i bought in my official shopping trip in town: Hydroxycut.

Jeremy asked: 'You are serious in getting Hydroxycut?' during breaktime. Yes, i did. And that bottle of pill is right in front of me.

If you do not know what the heck is that Hydroxycut, it is a weightloss pill, which helps to breakdown stubborn fats. Yeah, i need that before i officially enslave myself to the government for that 2 years.

Tried Fatblaster from Aussie last year, and it did help a bit. Yep, it did, but it failed to cut down more weight despite my effort in losing weight. This time, i place my stake on Hydroxycut from GNC. And that stake is placed after several consultations from pharmacist from GNC.

And that bottle of lil' pill does not come cheap. $138.50 for a bottle of 140 pills. After getting the discount of using My Kelly Card (and that was the first time i used My Kelly Card after James handed me the card personally. Brought it to KL and knows that it qualifys for discounts at Chakri Palace Thai Retaurant, but Tash told me Chakri Palace is freaking expensive.), that bottle of wonder cost me $117.70

Bought the pills from GNC Paragon, and i am attanded by 2 friendly sales assistant cum pharmacist, Ms Yong and Ms Lim. Oh yeah, Ms Yong is really cheo. She explains to me the use and answer my queries, then, i decided to consult more store before making my next step. In the end, it's back to Paragon, but this time, i am attanded by Ms Lim. In the end, you know what happened. I bought the bottle of little genius back.

But, i was wondering: how come i don't see any male pharmacist working in GNC? In every single outlet that i visited, only female sales assistant are in the shop. No offence girls, but i was just curious that no guys are working in any of the outlets that i've seen. =P

Anyway, GNC is really great in their service, in terms of providing consultation and the knowledge of the product. But some outlets do need to brush up their skills though.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...