This City Never Sleeps
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ That Beautiful Ah Gong
This is not pronounced as Ah Gong, as in Grandpa.

That was the jargon used by me and my sis to describle Gong Li, the very beautiful actress who make her way from China to Hollywood.

And this is what happened during the PoE group meeting today:

Me (to Angie) : You look like Gong Li leh.
Angie: Siao lah u!
Me: Yah what! You look like Gong Li to me mah.
Angie: eh, Gong Li's face is round leh. I look round meh?

Elias came and explained that Angie do looks _____ % like Gong Li. (You fill in the blanks.)

My...can't take my eyes of Gong Li, even though she is in her 40's. Zhang Ziyi might look better, but i prefer Gong Li. Gong Li looks chio.

Just imagine she came down to TP business school in a kimono with a chopstick in her hair to promote Memoirs of A Geisha. I can imagine her roaming round the whole TP just to draw the sympathy tickets of the TP students to vote for heras the best geisha again, if one day Nitta Sayuri becomes the most famous geisha instead of Hatsumomo (the villian role played by Gong Li where she says to Zhang, who plays Sayuri: I shall destroy you.)

Was chatting with Samuel just now and we found a common topic today: female celebs with lovely boobs.

He finds Monica Bellucci chio.
I find Audrey Tautou and Julie Delpy sweet and warm.

And this is the picture of Audrey's Amelie plastic figure:


The plastic Amelie is cute, hor?

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...