This City Never Sleeps
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 @ Under the Black Cherry Moon
Prince, who is once the king of the 80's pop, directed and stars in a musical entitled Under The Cherry Moon in 1986. It's about 2 men (Prince and his bestfriend) plot to ripped off $$$ from a rich girl who has just inherited millions of dollars form her father. Prince gets close to her so as to achieve the goal of the scheme. However, he falls in love with the girl, and he told her about the plot as he do not wish to conned the girls wealth... (at least i suppose so.)


And just last night, Prince appears in my dream suddenly, performing the sequel of Under The Cherry Moon: Under The Black Cherry Moon.

This is the scenario: i was in the bus with the bus driving towards the mountain (and i do not know which mountain i am going to.) and just suddenly, Prince appears from my back, asking me where am i going to. I have no idea who was he then. And this is what he told me:

'My name is Prince.'

When i turned back at him and take a second look, my! Isn't he Prince, the pop icon of the 80's?

And immediately i asked for his autograph. We took the bus that took us to... who knows?

For the past few days, i've been dreaming of people who i've not met for ages. Aloysius, Lawrence aka Zhisheng (who is my sec sch senior, aka my buddy.) and now, Prince.

Just wonder who will enter my dream tonight?

p.s: know the reason why it is known as Under The Black Cherry Moon? Cos the dream is in black and white, which Under The Cherry Moon is a B/W movie. :P

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...