This City Never Sleeps
Monday, June 05, 2006 @ Frankie and Elias
Just a moment ago, i finish yakking with Elias and Frankie through MSN.

Elias came from TP aka my classmate, as i've mentioned in my earlier blog. Frankie, on the other hand, is a new friend from KL that i've know.

Elias just completed his BMT and now awaits from further notification. The poor dude was resting at home right now due to infection from Tekong. He told me: things are pretty fuck up there.

Frankie tells me that he looked forward to life in Singapore, and told me he would rather be a S'porean when i told him i rather be a M'sian.

And quite a while ago, i, for no apparent reason, just feel that my heart is going to explode by talking to 2 people, since i am equally engrossed in the topics of their conversation.

I would rather make myself feel that the beat my heart was beating when chatting with both skipped.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...