This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, June 03, 2006 @ Weekend A S'pore
Here am i writing my last blog on a saturday before i enter Tekong, after stuffing down 2 plates of rice with some pork with preserve vegetables, stir fry beans and pan fried fish with tomato sauce and a bak chang for dinner, I slice of French loaf + i red bean bun+ i piece of Shak Kek Ma (eh that was egg pastry deep fried into crispy slices, mixed with mal sugar to form a shape of cubes)+ i cup of Ice Milo and a glass of Merlot for supper. God, never in my life would i eat so much in a night. But who cares??

Bought myself a Casio G-Shock for my 2 years of army life (feel that there is a need for digital watch) at Parco Bugis Junction for $79. Not the design worn by Tom Cruise in his M:I 3, cos i don't print notes. But afterall, i bought myself a G-Shock cos i feel that is a need for me to do so.

Nothing much done today, cos i have an initial thought of visiting MOS or Zouk before Tekong, but it seems that i couldnt find any khaki to go for. Never mind. i can go there some other time.

Wed is my graduation night, Thurs buffet lunch with mum in Marriott, Fri lunch in Pulau Tekong. How fast time passes...

...and how bizzare life is.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...