This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, October 07, 2006 @ Believe Your Eyes Part Deux
As if life in BMT has never been drama enough, the drama continues when i am posted to Bedok Camp 2 as my new unit permanently.

Holding the vocation of Regimental Police (RP), I was greeted with a very nice guy named Cheng Ta.(Yong Hong, Thanks!) Cheng Ta was the 2nd I/C, and he was there to guide us patiently. But never did i expected that...

Clarence Ee, my sec sch Drama Club friend, is the I/C of RP!! (GASP!)

Anyway, being an RP is fantastic, i must say. Can't grumble anymore, for i will be strike by lightning for grumbling too much. =P

GV Vivocity opens today, and i missed the open house, since i am getting some incontageous rashes from a mysterious mosquitoes bite. =( Nevertheless, i went for Lower City again, but this time round, i paid for $8 with my SAFRA card instead of the usual $9.50.

Loved the show, and i going for Lower City again...but don't expect me to visit GV again, for the chairs was really uncomfortable, and it gives me backache now. =(

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...