This City Never Sleeps
Friday, September 08, 2006 @ Menage A Trois
Copied and paste this test on your 3 fav... from Paul's blog, since i've time to spare.

3 Favourite Local Food
1. Vegetarian bee hoon
2. Yong Tau Fu
3. Prawn mee from Bedok Central

3 Favourite beverage
Plain water is a must, since it helps to cleanse ya body. Soliders needs min 10L of H20 to keep their body healthy.
1. Soy milk
2. Coffee (and i mean kopi-c, latte, espresso, mocha...)
3. Hot chocolate

3 Fav. items on McD
sorry, but i quitted McD for years. So this is invalid.

3 Fav. colours
1. Red
2. Black
3. White

3 Dreamjobs
1. HR Exec
2. News reporter, reporting serious news, not gossips.
3. Magazine columnist???

3 Animals i liked the most
1. doggy! (reminds me of doggie playing in my bed, and Pepper. Sad to say, Tash has to say goodbye to Pepper, since Pepper's master has moved to somewhere else.)
2. rabbit (reminds me of Miffy, the rabbit with a cross resembling its mouth.)
3. bear (teddy bears...)

3 Places i must visit in my life
1. Paris (land of romance)
2. New York (live like Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City...)
3. HK (shop and eat till wallet and stomach goes burst...)

3 Wishes in my life
1. Owns a good job with high pay, so that i can 1)Lived in a apartment by myself. 2) Drives a car 3) Owns a fat wallet.
2. Find a person who loves me, and a nice person to have sex with.
3. Lived happily for the rest of my life.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...