This City Never Sleeps
Monday, September 06, 2010 @ Wake Up and Smell The Coffee
It has been ages since I last tap on this blog.

School work is tying me down most of the time. Need to do tonnes of research on Strategic Management and Ethics and Governance. Yeah, studying EG doesn't make one ethical. Putting words into actions do make one ethical though.

Had a HK housewife to teach us Market Research, and response from my friend? She should have stay at home playing mahjong and boiling soups.

Finally, HRD is the only subject where I can enjoy greater freedom. We are feel free to do whatever topics we wish to tap on. So uber boring textbook topics has become a taboo for the subjects for the presentation.

I decided to tap on coffee apppreciation. Learn to drink good coffee and lift up your mood.

I must say I am fortunate to have a group who is there to support me. :)

How I wish I can do a topic that explores SEX. :P

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...