This City Never Sleeps
Friday, December 31, 2010 @ Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011
I know the moment I woke up from tonight's dream, 2011 is taking over 2010 for the next 365 days.

2010 has been a rather special year compared to the previous years. Not much disaster and misfortune happens to me (and hopes that this goes on and on).

Known some good friends, make some good friends, left some good friends (or more rather, the opposite, because they have further plans to move on with their live.)

Studies OK, but need to work more on searching for self-fufillment, cos I have been working my asses off for the past 11 months, so the break is a well deserved one.

The cycle will come again tomorrow, and all I wish for 2011 is a better tomorrow. :)

Happy 2011! :)

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...