This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, July 01, 2006 @ An Easier Affair
George Michael is back again with his latest single, An Easier Affair!!!

An Easier Affair marks George's turning point of his life, where his change of sexual orientation in 1998 inspires him with the new song, aka An Easier Affair. Life has been pretty unforgiving for George since he declare gay in 1998, but nevertheless, he make it through.

And somehow, attemp to watch Superman Returns on weekend with YaoMing has never been an easier affair for me. Doubt that i am fully recovered from cough and flu on the previous weekend. And due to the hectic training in Tekong, the bad air (can't really say that air is fresh over there, even though there are trees surrounding Tekong and a lovely sea view from my bunk.) and guard duty that deprives me several hours of sleep (did not sleep on fri nite. had to wake the recruits up and stay in the guard room for the whole night to wait for their call.) I ended up with worsen cough, flu and tonnes of greenish discharge from the eyes.

Seen a doctor and he prescribe me with anti-biotics, pills, cough syrup and eye drop, and it makes up S$60 for the consultation. (Gasp!) Couldn't imagine what will happen if this continues.

But anyway, bless me that i will recover from my illness asap (though the doctor told me that the episode will have a re-run again if i make it to OCS or SISPEC.) so that i had the ability to fight.

To fight against who i do not like.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...