This City Never Sleeps
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ April
Too lazy to think of any title, and do not want to crack my brain to think of a title. So put it simple. I named it April.

Yes, how time flies. April...a month of roller coaster ride.

I lost my job on April's Fool. Nah, it's not a joke. My contract ends on 31st Mar 09. So currently working as a househusband. Yes...I lost my job. No....I'm jobless. Yes...No need to wake up at 7am and drag myself to face a group of a******* and b****** who think they are f*cking pretty or smart. But at the same time, I need another source of income to support my basic necessities in SIM when term starts in July.

I woke up the very next day and found myself moving up a box under the age section in an application form. 24...such a good number. Yeah...at 24, you had lived the 3rd year of the particular zodiac animal you are born in. 24 means you are either getting a degree/NSF/work (select one that suits you most). 24 means you can have as many plastic magic cards as you want, which grants you to shop till you drop, and don't have to fear about getting rob for carring a big stack of notes when going out. 24 means one should start the 3rd stage of a love life aka getting married. (Francois Ozon mentioned the 1st stage of love life is knowing each other, 2nd being falling in love, getting married at 3rd, having a child on the 4th place and splitting up for good when the love is lost on the last stage aka DIVORCE.)

So being a 24er, Yaoda and I head down to Filmgarde @ Iluma Bugis for Shinjuku Incident. Derek Yee is a fantastic director who discuss a social issue with a punch in his movie. Jackie Chan did not fight back (and you can tell that he goes for surgery on his face to look younger.), which marks another highlight in the movie. Daniel Wu is no longer a pretty boy in the movie. He turns into an uncle and a demon...

Took a coach to my hometown few hours later for QingMing. Went to Ipoh for shopping, makan, sight seeing, and comeback to Singapore.

Househusband again for the next few days till the moment I am writing this article.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...