This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, July 29, 2006 @ Jungle Fever
Survived my 2 weeks in Tekong. Yes!!!

I am out of that bloody field camp!!!
Surviving for 7 days and 6 nights in the jungle is definitely not a easy task for everyone out there. Think: water is precious, so you can only powder bath, put on that bloody camo creme for 24hrs, rifle must be with u for 24/7 (even when you are sleeping), sleep on open area where you are vulnerable to those creatures from the mother nature, the constant changing of human mind and etc etc etc...
And all of these are OVER!!!
At least i know, field camp is a test for everyone on their endurance physically and mentally. It makes me realise where is my strength, my weakness, and the true colors of the people around me.
Going off now. Dead tired rite now.
Now playing: Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...