This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, July 15, 2006 @ Out there...
Out in Tekong, i knew that i am blessed to have some real good buddies who is there to help me.

Linus, Chong (my buddy), Felix, Lewis, Nick, Kenny, Danny, Raj, Soe and Trevor (who was sad to say, has been out of training due to back problem) was there to help me when i am down, and when i was really weak.

They did not despise me, and makes me feel left out of the section. instead, they do their very best to help me in every way they could. Am proud to say Linus is my personal physical trainer and nutritionalist (helps me to look out my diet and do tonnes of exercise), Chong is my pull-up trainer, Lewis is my arms instructor and yada yada yada...the list can just simply go on and on.

At least they did not make me feel that i am lousy.

P.S: Hey Linus, if you ever come across this blog, i am proud to tell you that with your help, i shed my kilos from 82 to 77.5... =)

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...