This City Never Sleeps
Saturday, August 26, 2006 @ Closer to your heart...

Met Tash for lunch and dinner yesterday, and had a nice lovely coffee and grocery shopping to kill the weekend. But, to me, this weekend is just simply more than coffee and booze.

Talked to Tash about the problems i faced for the past few months, and he pointed out some weakness about me:
1. Being kind of emotional (I admit, i can hee hee ha ha at this moment, and roar at someone at the next moment.)
2. Unwilling to receive criticism about myself.
3. Lived in my own comfort zone.
4. Inflexible.

Is it too dangerous for me to possess such weaknesses for too long? I just feel that while others tend to look at their strengths when they feel down, i look at my weaknesses.

TP Business school taught all the students SWOT Analysis. Tash told me, Strength and Weaknesses crosses out each other. Opportunities and Threats crosses out each other. I tell myself: how do i turn my weaknesses to strength, and how do i see opportunity from threats??

Tash identified that this might be the time i step out of my comfort zone. I told myself: what happens to me right now might be the adjustment period.

Well, i do not know. At least i know, it's better to have a good friend to point out my weaknesses than to discovered it later in a tougher world.

I am too happy to have such a good friend, and i couldn't ask for more. At least it makes me realised that i am not alone for the past 21 years.

And who are the ones who care for me.

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...