This City Never Sleeps
Monday, August 07, 2006 @ Le Coeur Des Homme
The heart of a man tells us one thing: that it takes time for a man to heal the wound on the heart.

A friend of mine told me that his partner left him for someone else. I was taken a bit aback, cos they seem to be living happily together, but in the end, one breaks the heart of another. He told me he loves him so much, and has given the best time of his years to him. In the end, he left him for someone else. Till today, he still cannot accept the fact that his ex has left him for another man.

Bro's gf left him few months ago. And i do not know why. Till today, i've not seen him chatting with another girl thru mobile during the wee hours.

The heart of a man tells us another thing: sometimes, a man can be very emotional, to the extend of taking things too personally.

Sometimes, my bunk mates told me that i am taking things too personally, that i take things too personally when it is not my fault. And sometimes, i am worrying for nothing.

Is the heart of a man so fragile??

Somewhere around the corner in the city lies a man with some past...
Previous Post Archives

that leads one to...